Sr. Administrative AssistantApply Job ID R-000106 Date posted 05/09/2017
Job Requirements:We are currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant in Charlotte, NC within LPL’s Service, Trading, & Operations (STO) organization.
As the Sr Assistant to the SVPs of Service, Trading & Ops Division, this position will provide Sr administrative support to executive(s) within their respective department. Primary responsibilities include managing heavy travel, phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executives they support. This includes and is not limited to answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and coordinating meetings and other general administrative functions
- Calendar all meetings and keep executive current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
- Heavy Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department
- Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
- Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications
Other Job Duties:
- Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members
- Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department
- Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in an Sr. assistant role
- Extensive experience working with high level executives
- Exception travel arrangement experience, with proven success working across time zones
- Financial Services industry experience or supporting a technology organization is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, busy department. This person will Interact with peers, senior managers, and other staff in their department
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Superior writing and editing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.