Sr Advanced Insurance ConsultantApply Job ID: R-010546 Date posted: 08/12/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Our Senior Advanced Markets Consultant is responsible for the development of advanced life insurance cases and collection of advisor illustration requests, creating illustrations, consulting on sales opportunities, and following up on illustrations sent to advisors. This role is designed as a resource for cases that are more complex as well as an escalation point for the Sales Consultants. It will be a high-volume, fast-paced work environment, requiring strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complex case expert – Consult with advisors on cases where greater experience is required. Interactions with advisors include advanced sales strategies, mining books of business, occasional point-of-sale assistance.
- Advisor Outreach – Follow-up on larger illustrations sent to advisors. Discussions with advisors on pivoting between illustrations.
- Strategy execution – Takes lead on sales initiatives inside a territory working in conjunction with the Territory Managers. Responsible for coordinating activity with other internals for items including call campaigns, creating email blasts, aiding in marketing collateral creation.
- Answering inbound phone queue.
- Assists other business units with insurance questions and requests.
- Completes department projects as needed.
- Potential for limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Series 6 and 63, Life Insurance license required
- CLU, ChFC, CFP, or JD designation preferred
- 5-10 years experience in the brokerage, insurance, or financial industry
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in advanced life insurance case design, illustration and sales process
- Microsoft Office Suite - Intermediate level
- Winflex, multiple insurance carrier illustration systems
- Effectively manage high contact with LPL Insurance field advisors at all club levels daily
- Interact well with all departments inside of LPL Financial
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills required
- Presentation and business planning experience required
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Drive for professional growth
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.