Sr. Affiliation ConsultantApply Job ID: R-023932 Date posted: 06/10/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote , NC-Remote , SC-Remote
Do you pride yourself on being a customer focused professional with exceptional communication skills? Are you someone who thrives in a client-facing role? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Sr. Affiliation Consultant will play a critical role in supporting the growth and evolution of LPL advisor businesses. This position will serve as an authoritative resource for LPL clients and internal teams on the various affiliation types and models available to support advisor practices.
- Serve as a dependable consultative partner for a diverse population of financial advisors in understanding the various ways they can partner with LPL to run their business.
- Maintain specialized expertise regarding LPL’s affiliation models, including existing capabilities and the roadmap for future development.
- Consultative engagements with advisors via phone, video and in person meetings to understand their business objectives and help them evaluate the affiliation models to determine which is best aligned to their business goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams on process improvements to enhance the advisor conversion experience.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Experience working in the independent wealth management industry, with a high level of proficiency in the RIA and independent broker-dealer marketplaces
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong ability to build trust and respect quickly in a client-facing role
- Team-player with a positive “can-do” attitude, who has the ability to contribute meaningfully both as an individual and as part of a motivated team of peers and partners to achieve results
- Strong oral and written communication skills to articulate LPL’s value, products, and services
- Strong listening skills with a focus on understanding each advisor’s unique needs
- Series 7 and 63, 65 or 66 preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.