Sr. Analyst, Advisor FeedbackApply Job ID: R-005045 Date posted: 11/12/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Sr. Analyst, Advisor Feedback will be part of an entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is building out LPL’s Advisor Feedback ecosystem. Advisor Feedback plays a strategic role at LPL and is a critical element of business success. The Sr. Analyst will ensure that advisor feedback is gathered and responded to in an empathic and systematic manner. The ideas that come in through this portal will help us to define major themes in feedback and take action appropriately as a firm. The candidate chosen for this role will collaborate with other areas of the organization and achieve actionable results through others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Systematically organizing and categorizing feedback that is submitted through various input portals
- Employing a rating system to the feedback, which will allow us to understand the impact to the firm, the level of effort needed to resolve, etc.
- Independently planning, organizing and prioritizing work for multiple areas concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results
- Outreach to advisors to gather more information and provide updates
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 2+ years of relevant experience
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end-to-end client experience.
- Knowledge of AHA! or other data-driven feedback systems
- Exceptional data management skills, including experience with the following:
- Navigating a complex data environment
- Identifying, extracting, integrating and working with data from multiple systems
- Using a thorough, detailed approach to ensure the highest level of data accuracy
- Sharp analytical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including demonstrated ability to tactfully interact with business partners at all levels
- Ability to find creative solutions for project execution and data challenges
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: Excel - expert, PowerPoint – advanced, Word - intermediate
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.