Sr. Analyst, Business Insights and EnablementApply Job ID: R-023123 Date posted: 05/11/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you proficient in Tableau, Salesforce, reporting, and data management?
Do you possess strong organization and analytical skills and effectively communicate with others?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to ensure tasks are completed accurately and timely?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Senior Analyst, Business Insights and Enablement operates within Relationship Management and plays a critical role in helping to enable Relationship Managers across and Institution Services (IS) and Independent Advisor Services (IAS) support more than 800 financial institutions, and over 20,000 financial advisor who utilize LPL’s industry-leading customer and investment technology to manage their businesses and support their clients. Relationship Management plays a key role in driving a curated care experience by helping advisors and institutions navigate the many service and product offerings LPL brings to market in ways that help them manage and grow their practices and assist clients in making their financial dreams a reality.
Business Insights & Enablement is responsible for creating data-driven and actionable insights, which inform executive decision-making and direct Relationship Manager client engagement strategies. We utilize Salesforce, client, and financial data in the production of Tableau dashboards and standardized performance reporting. With IAS and IS leadership, Business Insights and Enablement drives the execution and measurement of key OKRs and initiatives around advisor/institution retention, growth, net new asset performance, as well as creating leads and referrals for advisor solutions available across the LPL platform.
- Serve as primary reporting liaison within Business Insights to the Institutional Services Relationship Management team. This includes the development of Tableau dashboards and data capture from Salesforce, Medallia (NPS), financial, and service disciplines to measure engagement, satisfaction, economic performance and utilization of LPL services and capabilities.
- Track and report on progress towards key strategic initiatives, metrics, and OKRs, including providing insights, commentary, and recommending prescriptive actions where necessary.
- Lead in the evolution of Salesforce and Tableau dashboards to enable self-service of key client insights, client engagement targets, campaigns, and business referrals.
- Design and develop meaningful insights for Relationship Management. Prepare and distribute reporting packages and dashboards to senior management with a focus on expediency, data accuracy, and informed narration.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on Institutions approaching the end of their contract period and in contract renewal negotiations, or those at risk of terminating their agreement with LPL.
- Respond to adhoc requests for information from across RM and across the firm.
- Lead work-streams for key initiatives; provide guidance to cross-functional teams and act as a voice of Relationship Management for firm-wide initiatives.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, CS, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in asset management, financial services, or comparable industry.
- Highly proficient in Tableau including dashboard creation and report development
- Experience using Python, Alteryx or Tableau Prep for powering queries and data preparation
- Expert level in Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, and charts
- Experience, and a high level of proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
- Familiarity with the agile project management framework
- Project and change management experience is highly valued
- Comfort with data management, transformation, and governance best practices.
- A “can do” attitude and the desire to make an impact within Business Insights and the Relationship Management teams we support.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.