Sr. Analyst, Client Experience: Closed LoopApply Job ID: R-006716 Date posted: 05/09/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Sr. Analyst, Client Experience will be part of an entrepreneurial, high-performing Continuous Improvement team that is building out LPL’s Client Experience ecosystem. Client Experience plays a strategic role at LPL and is a critical element of business success. The Sr. Analyst will ensure that advisor feedback is gathered and responded to in an empathetic and systematic manner. The feedback that is gathered will help us to define major themes and take action appropriately as a firm. The candidate chosen for this role will achieve actionable results on their own as well as through collaborating and coordinating with other areas of the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Systematically gathering and responding to feedback that is submitted through various input portals.
- Daily outreach to advisors to listen to feedback and gather more information.
- Responsible for providing highest quality of client-focused care and satisfaction using the knowledge of LPL products, systems, and procedures to make informed decisions and provide the advisor with accurate information.
- Solving immediate needs of the advisor or re-routing them to an area of the organization that can solve this need.
- Systematically following up on this open item until it is closed.
- Independently planning, organizing and prioritizing work for multiple areas concurrently in a fast-paced environment to deliver outstanding results.
- Develop and use integrated reporting to drive insights and actions. Present integrated findings to senior management.
- Document and share a complete understanding of our client’s journeys, including identifying existing and potential pain points.
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end-to-end client experience.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including demonstrated ability to tactfully interact with business partners at all levels.
- Sharp analytical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to find creative solutions for challenges.
- Knowledge of Medallia or other data-driven feedback systems.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong teamwork and experience collaborating with individuals across lines of business, functional areas, and different levels of an organization.
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business.
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached.
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.