Sr Analyst, ComplianceApply Job ID: R-006238 Date posted: 04/12/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Senior Analyst, ERISA and Retirement Compliance
The Senior Analyst will oversight the Retirement Plan space within Advisory Compliance. This position will also serve as a resource to the Analyst on the team.
The Senior Analyst position is solely responsible for the oversight of the IPA Program, PAA Program, RPCP program approvals, RPCP Oversight QC, audit functions of the Retirement Partner Oversight Program, regulatory exams and follow up for IPA/RPCP on the annual questionnaires. Additionally, this person acts as an expert in the Retirement space, resource for the Analyst position on the team and interacts directly with regulators.
The Senior Analyst, ERISA and Retirement Compliance will report to the AVP, ERISA and Retirement Compliance & Oversight and will primarily be responsible for oversight of advisory and other activities within the Retirement Partners program, querying and analyzing data, composing written policies and procedures, and performing testing within the program.
• Work with multiple departments to understand processes
• Oversight of Retirement Partners programs
• Assist with the composition of written desktop procedures
• Work with outside record keeper liaisons and technology
• Communicate internally and externally with employees and advisor field staff
• Project management and process organization
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Series 7 and 66; Series 24 a plus
• 3-5 years of financial services compliance experience
• Familiarity with compliance as it relates to retirement plans
• Strong understanding of advisory/fee-based compliance regulations
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within and meet tight deadlines and multitask efficiently
• Ability to function cooperatively with other departments, and understand processes within different departments
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.