Sr Analyst, ComplianceApply Job ID: R-003021 Date posted: 05/14/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- The Sr Analyst, Marketing Regulatory Review Social Media Team will monitor and work to ensure the compliant use of social media marketing communications from Financial Advisors and home office employees.
- In consultative manner, work with advisors to complete all necessary requirements for compliant use of social media marketing.
- Consult with advisors on their social media marketing initiatives.
- Research and address instances where firm’s policies regarding communications with the public are not being followed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to Advisors and Home Office Staff on all aspects of social media compliance and implementation of company social media policies.
Other Job Duties:
- Educate advisors, financial institutions, and home office employees regarding communications with the public, specifically as they are used on social media platforms.
- Assist with research and response to regulatory inquiries including branch exams regarding communications with the public.
- Contribute to department initiatives that may include policy updates and training
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- The Series 7, Series 24 and Series 63 are required, other licenses are a plus
- Advertising/Marketing compliance review experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively
- Candidates should be focused on results, seek out responsibility, be able to effectively team with others, and be able respond promptly and calmly to changes
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.