Analyst, Client ExperienceApply Job ID: R-006938 Date posted: 07/15/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Client Experience team is an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-performing team that is building out LPL’s comprehensive Client Experience ecosystem. We are seeking an analytically minded and collaborative analyst to join a team that is passionate about leveraging quantitative research methods and generating insights through data that will improve the client experience across LPL. The CX insights analyst will strive to bring new perspectives on how the company understands the client and how LPL studies its interactions with the client. Leveraging complex sets of client data and feedback data, the CX insights analyst will develop in-depth quantitative analyses and create actionable insights that drive experience improvements and help build satisfaction and loyalty. The candidate chosen for this role will collaborate with senior members of the organization and achieve actionable results through others.
- Support quantitative and strategic analyses that define and improve client experience
- Analyze primary and secondary data from multiple sources to deliver insights via story driven reporting
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendations through data analytics
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Support ad-hoc requests for data analysis
- Ability to think independently, creatively problem solve, and connect various thoughts, observations, and results into innovative solutions
- Be the independent view that challenges business assumptions to ensure we are meeting the needs of our clients based on data driven, research results.
- High general business acumen demonstrated through Bachelor's degree (in Marketing, Research, Economics, Statistics, Business, Psychology, Sociology or related discipline is preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in consumer market research/client insights analytics in CPG/Retail or 1-2 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative research or relevant business experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite: Excel, Access and PowerPoint is a requirement.
- Experience working with survey applications and analytical tools is a plus (such as Medallia, Qualtrics, SPSS, R, Tableau, and Power BI).
- Strong analytical skills, proficient at identifying patterns and trends within large, complex data sets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present materials to the highest levels in the organization and serve as a recognized subject matter expert, as well as the ability to frame complex issues visually
- Intellectual curiosity, a willingness to learn new things, proactively share ideas that will bring in constructive change
- Strong skills in fact base development – packaging data and insights into strategic story-telling
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.