Sr Analyst, FP&A - TechnologyApply Job ID: R-012058 Date posted: 01/19/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you someone pursuing a career in financial analysis?
Do you have professional financial modeling experience?
Would you like to be a best in class business partner in your next role?
If you’re excited to learn more, then this could be the role for you!
This Sr. Financial Analyst role is within our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team supporting the Technology Division. This team plays an essential role enabling Technology’s mission to deliver innovative solutions to our clients that align with LPL’s corporate strategy and objectives. The Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for managing and supporting Technology business operations, leading financial analyses, and forecasting to help our management team make informed decisions.
What will you do?
- Work closely with cross-functional business partners to understand and provide insights into financial performance and forecasts (forward trend analysis, cost-benefit analysis of investments, build product line financials for new products, financial results reviews, variance explanations, forecasts, annual budgets)
- Prepare and deliver compelling, accurate, and visually effective financial presentations
- Development of Product based financials and support LPL’s Agile Transformation
- Lead the preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
- Identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
- Ad hoc analysis and additional responsibilities as required
- Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
Success will be to develop an understanding of our team processes and becoming the leader in driving these initiatives. Through clear & transparent interactions you will begin to build trust & relationships with our key stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaboratorswho can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- 3-5+ years of finance experience
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong Relationship building skills through providing consistent & transparent customer service to the Business Units we support
- Strong Financial Modeling and MS Excel skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.