Sr Analyst, Info SecurityApply Job ID: R-010208 Date posted: 07/09/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Liaison between Technology and Business Owners in the data gathering/discovery of critical LPL applications/tools to be integrated within LPL's Identity & Access Management (IAM) tool (SailPoint IIQ). In this role, you will combine analytical ability, technical integration skills, and creative thinking to contribute to IAM projects and operations. You will collect requirements, evaluate technologies, and recommend solutions for authentication and identity management services. You will apply a sound security orientation and customer focus to deliver high quality services, and will collaborate with both IAM and other team members on the design, development, and operation of application interfaces, data flows, and authentication services.
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) Life cycle – Access (Governance, provisioning/De-provisioning, Role Based Access Controls)
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energetic and ability to learn quickly.
- Understanding of IAM framework and technologies
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment, across organizational boundaries as well as independently
- The ability to develop ideas and strategies to communicate with a diverse user base having various levels of technical proficiency
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to the program, project priorities and processes.
- Assist in tracking and compilation of appropriate documentation to support Identity and Access Management functions.
- Strong focus on quality and efficiency.
- Dedication to seek out and disseminate information and ideas to and from peers, supervisors, and customers.
- Experience with Microsoft productivity tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc..)
- Working knowledge of the ServiceNow Catalog platform (Preferred but not required)
- Working knowledge of SailPoint IIQ platform (Preferred but not required)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here!
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here.