Sr. Analyst - Intelligent Automation OperatorApply Job ID: R-015395 Date posted: 08/30/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you an experienced automation operator?
Do you have experience reviewing large data sets, finding patterns, and insights?
Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial is seeking an experienced Automation Operator to join the Business Reinvention Team (BRT). In this position, you will strategize with the team to develop solutions with a focus on process improvement, automation, robotics, quality control, product management, machine learning, scalability, and action-oriented intelligence. Our ideal candidate has the strong communications skills required to succeed as part of a dynamic cross-functional team within a SAFe - Agile-based environment.
What will you do?
- Execute with creativity and ingenuity
- Manage digital workers from a Product Management perspective
- Operate with wide latitude to make independent recommendations, which have financial, client, and operational impacts
- Ensure Quality Control and testing of robotic production are at or above satisfactory levels
- Defect management, prioritization, and resolution partnership with business units and technology.
- Build on automation and other tools - skillsets may include Java, Python, VBA, Tableau.
- Regularly analyze and leverage statistics and reporting to drive insights and make actionable decisions.
- Evaluate system and workflow schematics to identify areas of opportunity
- Manage digital workers’ schedules, and ensure that required enhancements are prioritized across the product platform to maintain capacity and value creation over time.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What are the requirements?
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, including pivot tables and complex logic-based formulas
- Ability to create PowerPoint decks to share findings and recommendations
- Driven individual, always seeking to improve and grow
- Handles pressure well; you will be working with senior management on advancing initiatives based on data and analysis you provide
- Team player and willingness to assist colleagues with lesser experience
- Experience with using aggregation tools and analyze data collected from various sources
- Experience with the Microsoft program suite
- Experience with Workfusion SPA or other RPA platforms is highly recommended
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision-making purposes
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred experience and education:
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, MIS
- Already have or be able to pursue yellow/green/black belts
- Experience in a Broker-Dealer or Financial Services company a plus (1-3 years)
- Experience within a Product Management team favored (1-3 years)
- Experience with Business Analysis (3-6 years)
- Experience with Data Analysis: (1-3 years)
- Experience in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working within an Agile technology organization or system preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.