Sr Analyst, Mobile EngineerApply Job ID: R-003788 Date posted: 07/11/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Job Description: Mobile Device Management Support Analyst
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent brokerage firm with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
This position assists customers, end users and operating staff with technical support of mobile devices, applications, and related technology. Interaction with multiple levels of end users, managers, VIPs and local technical staff is required. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of mobile device applications and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. This position will also create, maintain, and manage documentation for both technical staff and end users as necessary. Must collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical, to determine their mobility needs and meet them appropriately.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide Level 2 support for end-user support issues within established SLA’s
- Configure, install, modify, and decommission mobile devices, coordinating with other technical support teams to ensure user satisfaction and device operability from a single device up to a large scale multi-device project
- Administration of Mobile Device Management portals including: AirWatch, Intune, MaaS360, Verizon, ATT, Expense Management, Apple DEP/VPP/Developer
- Test and evaluate new mobile technologies against enterprise systems
- Assisting customers/end users in the installation, configuration, and operation of corporate MDM software on corporate and personally owned mobile devices
- Maintains awareness of important security and functional updates in mobile operating systems and our mobile device management software
- Works independently to prioritize work that provides resolution to Service Desk cases within established service level agreements, appropriately escalating unresolved issues.
- Creates reports detailing system metrics, device compliance and asset inventory when necessary
- 5+ years strong experience in a service-oriented environment.
- Must have working knowledge of the latest versions of Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, enterprise networking, client-server computing, wireless technologies, Mobile Device Management solutions, and mobile devices.
- Applicants must have strong lateral thinking and interpersonal communication skills.
Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.