Sr Analyst, Production SvcsApply Job ID: R-001369 Date posted: 12/31/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- Currently seeking an Infrastructure Automation Engineer for the Technology Infrastructure Services department. This role will involve the automation and optimization of miscellaneous manual infrastructure services/processes within the Infrastructure Engineering and Operations sphere. Examples include but not limited to: Automating DC Operations tasks, creating and maintaining service mappings, implementing various application-related provisioning tasks, infrastructure/healthcheck remediation, and integration of home-grown and retail solutions.
- This candidate must be able to work independently and have experience delivering complete automation solutions
- Automation work will involve gathering information from various systems, individuals, runbooks, service maps, etc -Aggregating and correlating the information to understand the critical automation paths, and providing regular reports on KPIs used to track performance of the automated procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology
- 5 total years experience as a Automation Engineer or Software Developer
- 2 years VMWare infrastructure experience (v5.5 and greater) and intermediate understanding of virtual infrastructure concepts and principles
- Advanced experience in querying APIs (VMWare,SolarWinds, ServiceNow for example) and ability to quickly learn
- Advanced SQL query skills
- Strong analytical/logic skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Strong Communication Skills and experience working with a broad range of people on multiple teams
- Able to deliver final product that includes code, well-documented workflows/code, process and build documentation
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.