Sr Analyst, Strategy and InnovationApply Job ID: R-008523 Date posted: 01/06/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Senior Analyst, Strategy and Innovation will join LPL Financial and will be:
- Actively participating in the Business Solutions team to identify and test potential new offerings for the firm
- Supporting the implementation of new offerings through participation in, and evaluation of experiments and pilots
- Providing thought leadership around the methodology to collect, track and measure key metrics
- Measuring and analyzing key short-term and long-term metrics during the development lifecycle of new service and product offerings
- Engaging and partnering with cross-functional partners and stakeholders across multiple business areas in the firm
- Synthesizing internal and external raw data into themes and patterns to provide insights and data-driven recommendations to Department leadership
- Working with large quantities of data to estimate opportunity sizes and financial and customer experience impacts of potential new offerings
- Building cross-functional relationships to establish a collaborative environment at all levels of the organization to create a more collaborative innovation process.
- Organizing, tracking and reporting critical KPIs and learning objectives across multiple initiatives
- Achieve alignment by communicating strategic decisions and outcomes to various levels throughout the organization
- Creating presentations for senior members of the organization
- Providing research, analysis, project management and project support on a variety of strategic initiatives
This position is based in LPL’s headquarters located in Charlotte, NC (Fort Mill, SC) or San Diego, CA.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and its objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present materials to the highest levels in the organization, and the ability to frame complex issues visually.
- Entrepreneurial perspective, grounded in tangible outcomes.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management / multi-tasking skills across different projects
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Experience with technologies used for tracking data and generating insights (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Salesforce or other CRM, Qualtrics, etc…)
- 2-5 years professional experience, and top tier undergraduate and/or MBA degree preferred.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.