Sr. Analyst, Survey OperationsApply Job ID: R-016762 Date posted: 09/08/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Survey Operations, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Experience (CX). The Customer Experience team empowers the firm to deliver an exceptional experience by understanding the voice of the client throughout their journey and creates meaningful change with data-driven insights.
- Survey Design
- Supporting role in the development of new survey programs.
- Ongoing strategic review of existing relationship and transactional surveys across the firm, with an eye towards constant improvement. Staying current with methods and mechanics to continuously improve existing surveys.
- Survey Program Asset Development & Management
- Performing technical configurations in the Medallia technology to build-out or update survey programs.
- Ongoing tracking and management of user and technical requirements
- Survey Launch
- Interactions with Business Units to obtain invite file data for multiple survey programs each month. Collaborating and building effective relationships with business partners across the company.
- Configuration and execution of multiple survey launches each month.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all new and revised survey programs.
- Survey Monitoring
- Post launch monitoring of survey launches to ensure survey programs as running as designed.
- Monitoring of abandonment rates and response rates to ensure survey programs are designed optimally.
- Contributing to and maintaining a positive team culture that values high performance, collaboration, and transparency
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High general business acumen demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience, or MBA (or other relevant advanced degree) and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in survey design, development and implementation
- Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A client-centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end-to-end client experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively respond to a dynamically changing work environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationship with internal and external business partners
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, process and organization
- Action orientation, willingness to take the initiative, and a desire to roll-up sleeves and dig into the depths of the business
- A commitment to constant self-improvement and a willingness to be coached
- Grace under pressure and a positive attitude
- Desired Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Medallia and Salesforce
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.