Sr Analyst, Technical Product OwnerApply Job ID: R-011464 Date posted: 11/17/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Technical Product Owner, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Experience (CX). The Customer Experience team empowers the firm to deliver an exceptional experience by understanding the voice of the client throughout their journey and creates meaningful change with data-driven insights. This role will work largely in the CX technology platform, Medallia, and will be instrumental in the expansion of its technological capabilities.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Solutions Design
- Analyze business systems, users, and client needs to gather requirements
- Evaluate applications solutions, features, and related products
- Manage product enhancements and implementations
- Data strategy, data integrations, and data management
- Data strategy development and management
- Manage the integrations of two-way integrations between LPL systems and Medallia technology
- Manage data integrity and quality
- Project Management
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Manage projects that are complex and span across multiple lines of business
- Develop comprehensive project plans, sprint / project schedules, and budgets to be shared with project team and management
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings
- System Administration
- Medallia application administration responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Project Management, or related field of study with over 5 years of experience
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written, and presentation
- Exemplary collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively respond to a dynamically changing work environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Medallia and Salesforce
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.