Sr. Analyst - Third Party Cybersecurity RiskApply Job ID: R-005493 Date posted: 01/18/2019 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Sr. Analyst - Third Party Cybersecurity Risk is a high visibility position, responsible for engaging in technology due diligence with LPL Third Parties, as it relates to their cybersecurity and technology risk.
This qualified security professional is responsible for due diligence as it relates to technology, cyber regulations, and other requirements as required. A successful team member provides deep technical knowledge, alongside business and regulatory experience to ensure LPL Third Parties maintain an appropriate security posture.
The Sr. Analyst will visit third parties as required, serving as a point of contact for technology due diligence, security risk questions and report findings to internal stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
· Act as a liaison between technical resources, information security, communications and third parties
· Collection and analysis of responses, data and documentation
· Recommendations and assurances based on site visits and documentation
· Promote an intuitive, informational and pleasurable experience for third parties as it relates to their technology and information security posture
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Business, Technology, Communications or related field with 5-7 years of experience
· Familiarization with cybersecurity regulations
· CISSP and appropriate certifications a plus
· Passion for technology and the information security field
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.