Sr Analyst, TreasuryApply Job ID: R-006520 Date posted: 04/11/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a strong applicant to join our team as a member of Treasury Operations,Capital Markets, and Insurance, one of the most visible departments in our organization. As a trusted business partner,you will leaddeepand thoughtful analysis to help our management team make informeddecisions. The ideal candidate for this role has a combination of strong business acumenand technical and operational knowledge to develop and deliver tools enabling informed decision making and drivingcontinuousimprovement. The Treasury Operations, CapitalMarkets, and Insurancegroupplays an instrumental role in the analysisand reporting of LPL’sfinancial information, management of its liquidity and capital structure,and risk mitigation. This team is directlyinvolved in strategic and generalfinancialanalysis,including, but not limited to, liquidity monitoring andmanagement,optimization of capitalstructure,and monitoring andmitigating risk.
- SupportInsurancerelatedanalysesand presentations
- Supportinsurance operations suchasclaims and indemnificationprocessing, captive trackingandreporting,and data gatheringand analysis forcoverage decisions
- Support LPL Financial Advisors and LPL Attorneys by navigating the insurance claim handling functions with LPL’s insurers
- Work with LPL’s insurance broker and the insurers to obtain optimal coverage and insurance recovery
- Work with otherdepartments to support related business functionsand ensure successfulcrossfunctionalprojects
- Analyzecritical data andpresentfindings and recommendations in areas such as insurance coverage gap analysis,effective transfer of risk to 3rd party insurancecoverages, and optimization of LPL’scaptive insurance company
- Prepare presentations and reporting to senior management on insurance decision points, key business metrics and KPIs, dashboards and strategicgrowth initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modeling,and additional responsibilitiesasrequired
- Lead insurance-related projects, including administrative functions
- Effectivecommunication,presentation and writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- In depth knowledge offinancial reporting processes
- MS Excel and PowerPoint expert
- Detailorientedwith insight to determine applicability of big picture analysis
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast- pacedenvironment
- Ability to work within a team,take initiative and show strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to take initiative andcreate concise and decision supporting analysis is essential
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems andrecommendations simultaneously
- Positive attitude,commitment to excellence and integrity
- High level of motivation and initiative
- BA/BS degree in Finance,Business, or Economics (or a related discipline) is required
- 5 yearscorporate finance, corporatedevelopment, corporate risk management or insurance underwriting, adjustor and claims processingexperiencepreferred
- FinancialServices industry orriskmanagementexperience, MBA, CPA, CFA, CTP a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.