Sr AnalystApply Job ID: R-005879 Date posted: 02/14/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a Senior Analyst, Compliance Business Management within the Compliance, Legal & Risk (CLR) organization.
The Senior Analyst will work closely with Compliance leadership and staff, as well as other key departments across LPL to assist with business management needs.
- Support metrics, data collection and reporting development efforts in collaboration with our business partners for use by senior leadership
- Work with Compliance management team and others within CLR to provide regular management reports with strict deadlines
- Collaborate across departments to review Quality Control and assist in synchronizing programs
- Assist department leaders with tracking and reporting project statuses
- Assist with projects and initiatives as needed for the department
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Superb efficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.