Sr. AnalystApply Job ID: R-018431 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The sales and operations management group within LPL Business Solutions (LBS) is responsible for leading firm wide efforts which enable data driven decision making throughout the firm. The overall objective of the group is to ensure that LBS is leveraging data driven insights to execute against priorities which drive growth, improve profitability and support the client experience.
The Sr. Analyst position will provide sales management capabilities which support the integration and alignment of multiple LBS products and platforms aimed at scaling growth, profitability and client experience . The Sr. Analyst will play a key role in transitioning multiple sales structures and operational practices into one unified organization aligned around a common set of shared goals. As a member of the LBS organization, this Sr. Analyst will understand LPL and its clients and use data scale effectively and create market leading solutions for LPL's clients. Additionally, the role will require consistent engagement with sales and operations leadership to develop the sales strategy, orient the team priorities, and support broader management needs via ad hoc projects.
- Partner with sales leaders to develop a holistic strategy to drive growth, scale effectively, and report progress to LBS leadership.
- Connect the dots between industry trends, change management opportunities, and targeted sales efforts to orient the teams around a common set of management goals and outcomes
- Inventory all sales management tools, resources and support to identify opportunities for improvement, consistency and alignment
- Play an integral part in annual sales goals planning process, incentive compensation plan design, and other sales related projects
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Sales to provide operational support of the sales segmentation strategy and targeted campaign efforts
- Stay connected with broader sales and consulting efforts to ensure the highest-level optimization of sales resources
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as appropriate to support priority sales initiatives; respond in a timely manner to ad hoc questions from executives
- Ability to work within a team, take initiative, and interact effectively with business partners leveraging strong interpersonal and written communication skills, including an ability to discern relevant information and highlight for an executive audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related discipline is required
- 7+ years of related work experience with 5+ years supporting a sales organization. Financial Services industry experience is preferred
- Budgeting and Forecasting - leverage subject matter expertise for both financial and non-financial metrics as assigned
- Significant experience in Tableau, MS Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge in SQL, python, and other languages and data manipulation software is preferred.
- Experience in streamlining or reducing non-impactful activities via improved systems and/or processes
- Ability to work within a team, take the initiative and to interact effectively with business partners and all levels of management leveraging strong interpersonal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.