Sr Client Compensation Service RepApply Job ID: R-014460 Date posted: 05/24/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Joining our team as a Specialist will allow you to support financial advisors by offering an extraordinary service experience. Our service team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our financial advisors so they can easily grow their practice. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position.
What you’ll do:
Perform various tasks with one overriding goal, to create a reliable support system for our financial advisors so they can easily sustain and grow their practice. This includes;
- handling inquiries and requests through multiple contact points such as phone calls and email from financial advisors and their assistants
- initiating outbound calls and emails to third-party sponsors and carriers to research commissions and trails
- processing transactions to ensure timely and proper payments flow accurately to financial advisors and their Firms
- supporting teammates and the department on other compensation tasks and activities such as training, resource sharing, and backup support
- sharing ideas to improve and enhance advisor experience while positively impacting the broader LPL organization
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class advisor experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are advisor-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- 1 to 2 years of experience required (customer service within the financial services or insurance industry)
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, and extremely organized
- MS Office experience, with proficiency in Excel
Other preferred skills and education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-motivated and adaptive to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly responsive to coaching & training
- Ability to work well individually and as part of team
- Proactively identify solutions to help improve advisors’ service experience and gain efficiencies
- Partnering with team members to achieve outstanding results while continuously growing and learning to enhance expertise
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.