Interaction Designer- UX Creative LeadApply Job ID: R-006147 Date posted: 05/08/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL’s Digital Experience Team is currently seeking a UX Creative Lead capable of engaging in projects from concept to launch, with a focus on integrating brand expression and interaction design with digital products and services.
The role is a hybrid UX Visual Designer and UX Interaction Designer.
Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Experience, this role is responsible for supporting the Service Transformation program of work, an effort to improve the client experience at LPL and make information more engaging, easy to consume and to access as they navigate daily tasks.
The ideal candidate is someone who has ability to sometimes lead and sometimes work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of delivery leads, experience architects, content strategists, and content creators in an effort to deliver a world class service experience.
The position is based in Fort Mill, South Carolina (Charlotte Metro area).
- Produce design artifacts like wireframes, site maps, schematics, user workflows, mockups, and working prototypes
- Apply and evolve a digital brand expression to service-related digital experiences
- Skin UI assets for a variety of digital channels to bring wireframes and concepts to life as high-fidelity mockups
- Use design principles to create clear, visual representations of sometimes-complex information
- Stay on top of design trends and share trends and ideas with the team
- Assist in building and maintaining a repository of digital assets, including organizing, tagging, and archiving
- Employ empathy to imagine and create intuitive, accessible and easy-to-understand digital experiences that delight our core audiences
- Handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritize requirements into short and long-term plans
- Adapt to and succeed in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, with the ability to be a thought leader
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of work experience analyzing and interpreting behaviors related to an interactive digital experience
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools for purposes of creating wireframes, and prototypes. Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and HTML, Word, PowerPoint , Excel, Access, Workfront or other project management software, SharePoint, Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS
- Strong knowledge of user experience across devices, platforms and channels
- Human centered approach to product design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Strong layout and visual design skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be very flexible and adaptable, and comfortable with a fast-paced setting
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.