Sr Data AnalystApply Job ID: R-003798 Date posted: 07/26/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Title: Sr. Data Analyst
LPL Financial is currently looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst within the Enterprise Data and Information Services team, which is a part of LPL’s Technology organization. This position is responsible for supporting high profile business data requests primarily via work order requests as a senior data analyst, adhering to an enterprise-wide data governance framework to achieve the required level of consistency, quality, understanding, and protection of data.
• Document Data Requirements Specifications based on interpretation of requirements stated on work order(s), discussions with stakeholders, and overall knowledge of the data.
• Focus on continuous improvement of data lifecycle processes, procedures and standards.
• Maintain CARS for all of EDIS
• Responsible for Managing work orders and defects for all EBIS teams.
• Responsible for creating scopes and RFC’s within SM9/Service Now.
• Communicate across functional teams for resource planning accuracy and resource inefficiency mitigation.
• Facilitating weekly status meetings
• Document, track, and manage issues, risks; including timely update of issue/risk logs
• Facilitating development and documenting risk mitigation plans.
• Resource planning/allocations
• Responsible for keeping manager up to date on any issues/risks
Other Job Duties:
• Mentor and provide leadership to other team members and other work order teams regarding the process
• Maintain relationships with interface partners and vendors to assess or communicate impacts specific to upstream or downstream data changes.
• Help to maintain the contracts for the SOW developer resources used to complete the requests.
- Project metrics/reporting
- Change Management
- Artifacts/ deliverables
- SDLC Methodologies
- Waterfall/ Agile
- MS Outlook
- MS Project
- MS SharePoint
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Quality Center
- ServiceNow (Preferred)
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.