Sr. Digital Experience DesignerApply Job ID: R-014398 Date posted: 06/16/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Our digital marketing team is looking for an experienced digital designer who can translate
complex business requirements into quality digital experiences that are accessible, intuitive, and easy to use for our advisors. To do this effectively, the designer will need to understand user needs by leveraging existing data, partnering with our UX team to conduct user-related research, or applying UX/UI best practices to inform their design solutions. They will then work closely with technology and our web publishing team to bring their design solutions to life.
In addition to building out new solutions and experiences, we will look to this individual as a thought leader on how to maximize the components within our existing content management system to deliver best-in-class experiences and campaign landing pages as nimbly and efficiently as possible. This role will also work closely with our brand and creative team to build out and apply brand standards to our web properties for consistency across mediums.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and turn them in user-centric design solutions to create a quality final product
- Leverage user insights to inform web design solutions, developing user flows and wireframes
- Act as the lead web designer for medium to large projects, bringing wireframes and concepts to life in high-fidelity mock-ups that utilize existing component functionality and align with our brand standards
- Deliver responsive designs for desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Serve as a key stakeholder in informing new web components to improve the user experience of our websites, partnering closely with technology
- Develop a digital design system to make our web buildouts more nimble and efficient
- Partner with content strategists on shaping the page design around content needs
- Partner closely with our creative team in developing web standards that align with the LPL brand
- Handle multiple projects concurrently and prioritize requirements into short and long-term plans
- Adapt to and succeed in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, with the ability to be a thought leader
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Interactive Design or a related digital media discipline strongly preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training
- Combined 5+ years of hands-on graphic design, illustration, web, and interactive design experience
- Strong knowledge of user experience across devices, platforms, and channels
- Well versed in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of landing page development in marketing automation tools (Pardot, Hubspot, etc.) a plus
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must be very flexible and adaptable, and comfortable with a fast-paced setting
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.