Sr Engineer, Call Center EngineerApply Job ID: R-003795 Date posted: 07/10/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Sr. Contact Center Consultant/ Engineer
The contact center engineer would be part of the service technology organization supporting key telephony systems and solutions for LPL’s contact centers. This role requires a deep understanding of IVR, Computer Telephony Integration technologies, Interactive Voice Response, Work force management, Call Recording and other third-party applications. The right candidate should have the expertise to lead / engage business partners and business analysts to design, develop and implement the best solution to meet specific requirements.
Key Skills, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administration, development and management of telecommunications services based on business requirements.
- Deep understanding of API, VXML and Call Dialog designer, Session Management of SIP, Web-RTC and Java based call flows.
- Knowledge of UUI and UCID call Management for web integration
- Collaborate with front end application developers in Telephony integration with web services(JAVA & Rest)
- Excellent knowledge of VOIP Gateways, Session Border controllers, Experience Portal and IVRs
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and VOIP Signaling and RTP Protocols
- Understands Business Advocate and Call Center Features like Service hour, Ani and Policy based routing
- Knowledge of development tools like SOAP, UI and Object RTC is a plus
- Understanding of click to call, Click to dial and H.323/ SIP trucking, Speech to text and Voice Engine Recognition.
- Responsibilities include
- Administration and development on enterprise wide multi-location contact center.
- Work with business partners, SMEs to change and implement new call flows and scripts within the call center.
- Work with business contacts concerning contact center reporting for Informix and SQL databases.
- Manage companywide dial plan design and management.
- Create and maintain telecommunications services and equipment documentation with Microsoft Visio.
- Understand and support components related to network engineering, security, and hardware for the enterprise telecommunications platform.
5 -8 years of experience in telecommunication technology design, development and support;
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.