Sr Engineer, ConfigurationApply Job ID: R-001545 Date posted: 12/31/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently seeking a Citrix Engineer with expertise in XenApp and XenDesktop. You would be involved in engineering, deployment, configuration and initial administration of our upgraded Xen environment.
- Engineer and manage the upgrade of our existing XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to include an active/passive or active/active infrastructure to support DR and BCP initiatives.
- Engineer and manage the migration of our existing Netscaler VPN solution.
- Documentation of technical procedures, user guides and runbooks for your primary technologies to support operational handoff
- Initial administration of the legacy and upgraded environments
- Creation of automated and/or scripted solutions for day to day operational support tasks
- Assist with routine and preventative maintenance as an escalation point and SME
- Research, POC and engineer new and upgraded Citrix technologies
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Citrix Engineer
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Expert level experience with Citrix technologies, including:
- Application Publishing
- Citrix PVS
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- 10+ years of experience running Citrix in a VMware environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Citrix certifications a plus
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.