Sr Engineer, Info SecurityApply Job ID: R-001677 Date posted: 12/07/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is the nation’s largest independent brokerage firm with more than 14,000 independent financial advisors in more than 4,000 branch offices nationwide. LPL Financial has been ranked the number one broker dealer in its class consistently over the past 10 years. Financially strong and growing, its corporate offices are in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte.
The Sr Information Security Engineer will be working with GRC and other security teams to mature and maintain the Data Loss Prevention program. This resource will lead and direct efforts that will result in the enhancement of data loss prevention capabilities and improving information security overall.
- Deliver DLP platform enhancements including: requirements, design, testing, pilot and implementation.
- Become the technical SME on the DLP solution.
- Define policy/rules for the DLP solution and refine them as DLP strategy matures.
- Analyze reports from DLP tool and provide metrics to management.
- Document solutions and help documents as needed for future DLP Analysis team.
- Subject matter expertise in Symantec DLP (Vontu)
- Experience writing DLP policies, troubleshooting, and defining procedures and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in all aspects of the data loss prevention space (Endpoint, DAR, DIM)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior oral and technical writing communication skills
- Independence, self-managed, and motivated
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.