Sr. Full Stack DeveloperApply Job ID: R-009386 Date posted: 04/02/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
AS a Sr. Full Stack Developer the duties include but not limited to:
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project by following Agile Methodology including daily scrum and sprint meetings.
- Provided technical leadership through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to SDLC and Release Management processes.
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture
- Developed multiple UI pages and applied UI validations in Angular single page applications.
- Created MuleAPI and WebAPI services by following industry level RAML standards including technical documentation.
- Expert in the DevOps process for Code Management utilizing Octopus and TeamCity platforms helping reduce risk with the rapid deploy processes.
- Performed peer-peer code reviews and team code reviews and gave demos on latest technologies.
- Involved in database design and created tables, functions & multiple stored procedures that adhere to LPL standards.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Involved in monthly major releases to support production release activities thru automated releases using DevOps and TeamCity.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing legacy systems and applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.