Sr. .Net DeveloperApply Job ID: R-010178 Date posted: 07/27/2020 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to develop automation.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Design patterns and coding best practices
- Senior Developer with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch.
- Developer with 5+ years of experience designing web/service oriented applications using C#, .NET, SQL server databases
- Excellent development experience with REST,SOAP based services
- Excellent understanding of SOA principles and design patterns
- Excellent understanding and writing of SQL server procedures, Views, functions and designing skills.
- Excellent understanding of system integration. Great track record of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
- Excellent knowledge in caching and exception handling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
- Experience working with C#.NET
- Experience working with SQL server databases.
- Experience working with exception handling, caching (Solr or others) and Pub/sub (EMS, ActiveMQ or others)
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.