Sr. Operations SpecialistApply Job ID: R-007655 Date posted: 11/06/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Ops. Specialist will be responsible for Real-time and or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents are scheduled at the right times to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary key players.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of various scheduling software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem solving
- Some college desired with mathematical or statistical course work
- Minimum of one (1) year of Workforce Management experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in trend analysis
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) experience required
- Call Center Experience
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.