Sr Ops Specialist (Flex team)Apply Job ID: R-019755 Date posted: 12/02/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Essential Job Duties:
- Review, research, reconcile and/or process transfer requests and be able to expedite requests within the service level expectations.
- Must be able to work at computer workstation for the majority of the day.
- Effectively communicate verbal and written information to Financial Advisors and contra firms on the status of the transfer requests, plus any other additional requirements that may be needed to complete the transfer.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, and display utmost professionalism.
- Assist with questions from internal departments and Service Center, as well as assist with information distribution to various internal and external business partners.
- Ensure proper application of, and compliance with, internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Act as a resource to the department, and be able to apply complex knowledge of the overall transfer process for inquiries received from internal and external customers and vendors.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in high paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (focus on Excel)
- 1-2 years related customer service and/or Financial Services experience, particularly in a call center environment
- Experience with BETA/TPX and Documentum software
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.