Sr. Ops Specialist, Fortigent Reconciliation & SupportApply Job ID: R-014264 Date posted: 04/22/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This team is dedicated to servicing the operational needs of advisors leveraging Performance Reporting tools and deliverables powered by Fortigent. The Fortigent Reconciliation & Support group works together in a true team environment supporting a defined group of LPL Financial customers.
Senior Operations Specialists are responsible for the overall operational experience, leveraging internal partners to provide timely account reconciliation. Members of this team are knowledgeable in investment reporting, portfolio accounting and performance reporting. The Fortigent Reconciliation & Support team handles various forms of reconciliation, managing portfolio accounting and service functions across an asset and custodian agnostic platform.
- Reconciliation of client accounts within Fortigent’s proprietary Portfolio Accounting software system, specific to:
- Alternative Investment vehicles
- Hedge Funds
- Limited Partnerships
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Non-Traditional Assets
- Alternative Investment vehicles
- Evaluation of trading activity and transactions
- Daily retrieval of reconciliation statements and pertinent account information
- Analysis/resolution of data quality issues and queries
- Identify and document reconciliation complexities
- Regular maintenance of account serviceability characteristics
- Adherence to deadlines pertaining to service level agreements and project conclusion dates
- Interfacing with Fortigent’s Consulting team to address specific needs of advisors
- Continued focus on global departmental goals to sustain efficiency, accuracy and timeliness
- Daily administration of departmental activities as defined by upper management
- Serving as an Alternative Investment subject matter expert
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance; other degrees will be considered
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in operations or client service
- Past exposure to performance measurement and/or portfolio accounting is preferred
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Word
- Ability to handle multiple projects, software and tasks at any given time with minimal supervision
- Must positively adjust to rapidly changing environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with ZenDesk is advantageous
- Ability to set priorities, monitor own workload to meet aggressive deadlines
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.