Sr. Ops Specialist WFMApply Job ID: R-000160 Date posted: 05/10/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
As part of the LPL Financial enterprise wide workforce management team, the Real-Time Specialist is responsible for maximizing occupancy and service levels through real-time and intra-day monitoring of and analysis of contact volumes and AHT to forecast, management of staffing to requirements, adjustments to staff requirements (including OT and PTO), setting primary/secondary/reserve skilling, maintain staffing line adherence, and coordination with workforce management planned strategy. The Real-Time Specialist is responsible for monitoring and reporting agent schedule adherence using real-time adherence software and ACD real-time displays. Real-time Specialist also monitors agent calling behaviors in real-time, calling out events such as talk-time, after-call-work time or aux codes which exceeds defined thresholds.
Real-time Specialists watch real-time call data statistics across various measures such as service level or staffing interval requirements to ensure meeting desired service objections. Real-time Specialist provides ongoing feedback to Workforce Management team on the status trending, application/product launches or other special events.
- Inform service center management of decisions made regarding OT and off-phone activities with up-to-the-minute daily statistics.
- Monitor interval service levels, schedule adherence, agent work states
- Adjust resources according the call volume arrival to balance occupancy and efficiency
- Increase staffing levels or modify call routing to increase service levels
- Communicate identified intra-day risks to service center management and business partners
- Monitor and manage intra-day staffing in contact centers to ensure balancing of staff requirements (attaining similar OT and PTO goals in proportion to existing staff and currently attained OT and PTO) and compliance to forecast agreements
- Make real time adjustments to staffing forecasts in WFM tool, including shrinkage, to provide the most accurate and up-to-date view of staffing forecast to requirement.
- Provides standardized reports for management review such as: daily/weekly/monthly call volume forecasting and staffing required, ACD data for call flow and staffing, daily/monthly attendance/absenteeism, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day business of handling call traffic utilizing intra-day ACD reports and exception tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Information Technology strongly desired
- 2-4 years of related forecasting, scheduling, real-time and technical experience in a contact center
- Advanced knowledge of call center management and various forecasting/scheduling/real-time software
- Strong knowledge in automatic call distribution (ACD) technology
- Advanced computer skills to include Monet or IEX TotalView software or similar (required), Avaya CMS Platform (required) and advanced aptitude in MS Access and Excel (required)
- Proficient in workforce, workload and load balancing processes
- Detailed understanding of ACD management and administration practices, contact flow management and contact center technologies
- Detailed understanding of short term and long term forecasting would beneficial.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Charlotte, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.