Sr Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-004399 Date posted: 09/06/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Senior Operations Specialist, Account Transfers
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills and be a team player with a positive attitude. Responsibilities include the ongoing assessment, tracking and reporting of quality and accuracy of assigned processes, including handling Mutual Fund and Non ACAT processing. Provide outstanding service while acting as a resource to internal and external business partners handling escalated items, and assisting with information distribution.
- Must be able to work at computer workstation for the majority of the day. Attention to detail and problem solving skills are extremely important.
- Assists with questions from internal departments and Service Center as well as assisting with information distribution to various internal and external business partners.
- Provides information to assist in giving feedback to employees and in the training of employees.
- Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Acts as a resource to the department and be able to apply complex knowledge of the overall transfer process for inquiries received from internal and external customers and vendors about the overall transfer process.
Other Job Duties:
- Participation in various projects and/or assignments as required.
- Subject matter expert on operational policies and procedures with extensive experience in mutual funds.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with
- Three years related to customer service and mutual fund or transfers related operations experience.
- Effective Oral/Written Communication, Adaptability, Initiative, Decision Making, Customer Service, Passion for Results, ability to operate with minimal to no supervision
- Series 7, 66 (or S63 & S65), 24 Preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite required
- Beta preferred
- Additional Job Description
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.