Sr. Product AnalystApply Job ID: R-016696 Date posted: 09/22/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
As an Sr. Product Analyst, you will be a member of the Product Management team focused on supporting the development, maintenance, and ongoing lifecycle of a portfolio of advisor-facing products with a focus on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products.
You will serve a critical role in managing the logistics of the product development lifecycle, including writing business requirements and user stories, supporting product/project management work administratively, and communicating across cross-functional teams within the organization.
You must have experience in Product Management preferably in the digital and/or CRM field. The role will work collaboratively with many stakeholders – every product will have unique aspects and requires a candidate to be able to think analytically and anticipate the needs of our advisors. Collaboration with internal business and technology partners will be critical to ensure that these capabilities are delivered in a manner that delights the user, provides efficiency, maximizes our business objectives, and meets all regulatory requirements.
What will you do?
- Provide support to the Product Management team by writing requirements & user stories
- Support the development of roadmaps that reflect needs of the user as well as foundational technology capabilities
- Provide support for User Acceptance testing and readiness efforts
- Provide data analytics and data oversight
- Provide product & project management support where appropriate
- Pilot user selection & recruitment
- Assist in creating and maintaining program metrics and reporting
- Assist in developing, improving, and revising program processes for continual improvement
- Assist in issue management, being able to suggest solutions
- Administrative tasks as needed
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class advisor experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Prior analytical experience and knowledge in the CRM, financial services industry and product/project management lifecycle
- Positive, flexible person with the ability to work in a changing environment, identify and manage priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a group and independently
- Must be able to take initiative and “make things happen” with timelines and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process, and organization
- Strong sense of personal accountability for work
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prepare presentations
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.