Sr Project MgrApply Job ID: R-003621 Date posted: 07/03/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Senior Project Manager is a full time role located in San Diego. The Senior Project Manager is part of the BPOA team that supports numerous Compliance Legal and Risk ( CLR ) departments including Branch Exams, CSU, E-Comm/ILM, Supervision, Advisory Compliance and MRR. This support is critical to expanding the offshore footprint and implementing automated solutions. This role also manages the day to day operations of the BPO program and oversees the QC conducted on offshore functions (70 functions total).
Essential Job Duties:
- Performance Assurance Reviews – Perform performance assurance reviews according to procedures.
- Analyze/Reporting – Analyze data to identify areas to optimize efficiency, improve processes, gaps/inconsistencies and/or training. Then collect, compile and report out results of the reviews.
- Resolution – Provide input and suggestions/recommendations on remediation plan. Help ensure implementation of remediation plans are being followed, and monitor effectiveness. Provide design input on processing systems, reviews and program effectiveness.
- Management support – Assist the vice president in carrying out the overall BPO and PA program goals and objectives. Will assist with management reporting. Help train other members of the team.
Additional Job Duties:
- Review tasks performed by the current offshore vendor(s) to help optimize CLR processes, procedures and gain efficiencies
- Help ensure vendor services delivered are aligned with expectations stated in fully executed contracts and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- Support the CLR business units in transitioning work offshore, and handling escalations
- Help identify workflow efficiencies, gaps/inconsistencies with current procedures and determine training needs, and
- Assist the vice president in carrying out the program goals and the day-to-day point of contact with the vendor(s), internal procurement team, Center of Excellence and CLR business units.
- Help lead meetings with CLR Business Units and offshore team(s) to review findings and discuss remediation, improvements, and/or enhancements to current procedures.
- Collaborate with the various CLR Business Units, Center of Excellence and offshore team(s). Proactively work with teams to identify errors and achieve good work quality and consistency in work product. This includes brainstorming and helping to develop enhanced processes.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and management team to address issues and needs. Raise issues and bring awareness to the management team in a timely manner.
- Ability to function cooperatively, and build consensus on review results amongst managers, and colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with management and other team members on complex issues
- Thorough and detail-oriented with strong investigative skills
- Highly analytical with excellent research skills
- Ability to think outside of the box to help develop solutions and enhancements to a process and/or the program
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio and SharePoint
- Series 7 and 24 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.