Sr RecruiterApply Job ID: R-001508 Date posted: 09/27/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a talented, dynamic Senior Recruiter to manage the full lifecycle recruiting process within our IT division. This individual will partner closely with Hiring Managers and HR to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Senior Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
Essential functions include:
- Manage the requisition process from approval to on-boarding driving guiding hiring managers through the selection process.
- Partner with all levels of management, including the executive level, to identify staffing needs and to develop recruiting strategies to attract quality talent.
- Provide appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire.
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, build a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting sources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit talent.
- Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates and present synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manage applicant tracking system ensuring system is regularly updated including applicant status throughout the process.
- Support, develop and maintain a thorough understanding of LPL’s business model, culture, department needs and talent acquisition strategy.
- Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
- Initiate and maintain excellent relations with the business and HR partners.
- 5+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience; including strong IT recruiting experience.
- Combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred; financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting and implementing creative sourcing methods.
- A track record of recruiting candidates in a high volume environment.
- Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including web-based, candidate search databases, and social media. Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to employment.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet recruiting tools, and applicant tracking systems; Workday Recruiting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to manage, influence and challenge all levels of clients.
- Personal pride in delivering exceptional experiences to hiring managers, coworkers and candidates
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills; self-motivated and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork.
- Excellent communication on the phone, in person, and strong writing skills.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.