Sr. RecruiterApply Job ID: R-002792 Date posted: 04/18/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Recruiter within the Talent Acquisition department, which is a part of LPL’s Human Capital organization. This position is responsible for developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract key talent to LPL Financial. This individual will manage full lifecycle recruiting and will be responsible for continuously building strong networks and developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote the LPL Financial brand.
Essential functions include:
• Manage the requisition process from approval to on-boarding driving guiding hiring managers through the selection process.
• Partner with all levels of management, including the executive level, to identify staffing needs and to develop recruiting strategies to attract quality talent.
• Provide appropriate feedback throughout the interview and selection process to advise and influence hiring managers, ensuring an overall effective hire.
• Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, build a network of selected and targeted prospective candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting sources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit talent.
• Review resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Prescreen candidates and present synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
• Manage applicant tracking system ensuring system is regularly updated including applicant status throughout the process.
• Support, develop and maintain a thorough understanding of LPL’s business model, culture, department needs and talent acquisition strategy.
• Identify and recommend solutions to address challenges and/or opportunities and to streamline and improve recruiting processes.
• Initiate and maintain excellent relations with the business and HR partners.
• 5+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience; including previous financial services experience.
• Proven ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting and implementing creative sourcing methods.
• A track record of recruiting candidates in a high volume environment.
• Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including web-based, candidate search databases, and social media. Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to employment.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet recruiting tools, and applicant tracking systems; Workday Recruiting experience a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in the ability to manage, influence and challenge all levels of clients.
• Personal pride in delivering exceptional experiences to hiring managers, coworkers and candidates
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills; self-motivated and capable of working independently with a sense of urgency.
• Strong orientation toward teamwork.
• Excellent communication on the phone, in person, and strong writing skills.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.