Sr Relationship Manager/ PartnerApply Job ID: R-009591 Date posted: 05/20/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Enterprise Business Consulting team is responsible for advisor satisfaction, growth and retention of LPL's largest Enterprise offices. The Senior Partner Relations will be responsible for supporting the VP, Business Consultants (VP, BC) as they support their assigned Enterprises having an emphasis on managing, growing and retaining his/her relationships by using proven sales strategies and tactics with an emphasis on consulting their Enterprise on the value, benefits and features of LPL’s platform.
By supporting VP, BC the Senior Partner Relations will develop a thorough understanding of the Enterprises and their businesses. The Senior Partner Relations will be responsible for supporting the VP, BC as they execute plans in their territory to provide effective solutions to assist their assigned Enterprises in meeting their business goals and objectives. This role will combine organizational skills, adaptability skills, project management skills and business data analytics to fully support the retention and satisfaction objectives of the team.
- It is imperative that this role develops a full understanding of the VP BC, Enterprises and their business objectives, and the impact on the organization
- Support the VP BC's in the development and execution of Annual Business Review (ABR) for their assigned Enterprises.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and support the needs of two or more VP, BC’s.
- Be available to participate in various IAS BC committees providing thoughtful insight on the business rationale of their contributions.
Champion ideas and initiatives designed to increase efficiency and effectiveness of VP, BC’s ability to perform their assigned responsibilities in supporting Enterprises.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Work with internal departments on needs assessments to drive outcomes to support VP, BC’s and their assigned Enterprises.
- Responsible for managing all analytical data and Enterprise reporting dashboards and presentation media.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably in a sales or progressive client service/relationship management role
- Series 7 preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the client segment, organization, product, industry, and end customer
- Demonstrated knowledge of LPL platform, products and services preferred
- Ability to effectively analyze situations, applying solutions to achieve resolution
- Ability to identify and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communicator who is able to convey messages, inspire action and drive performance within area of accountability
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.