Sr. Service Center Rep.Apply Job ID: R-002535 Date posted: 04/10/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Our Sr. Service Rep. in Client Compensation will provide outstanding customer service by assisting senior level advisors and their staff with compensation billing and issues in a busy operational team environment. This position is a key role best suited for the career service professional.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in billing the customer (including providing input to best achieve the results for the advisors in terms of execution), perform quality control checks on advisor billing batches, and provide ongoing Commissions training and support.
- Become familiar with the client organization’s unique operating challenges to more fully tailor the commission’s service experience to meet expectations. Proactively coordinate and communicate with multiple departments to ensure a smooth commission’s experience for our advisors.
- Answer inbound email and requests from program managers, advisors, and their staff.
- Perform limited processing of operational transactions as necessary (general/standard adjustments). Provide specialized reports as requested.
- Perform detailed research on commissions issues, coordinating with Service, Processing and other key business groups as needed to resolve.
- Act as an “owner” of all issues, managing others as needed to achieve a timely and comprehensive solution; communicating as necessary with the OBI Mgmt Team, NCO, Service 360, and others.
- Provide regular feedback to the OBI Management team to improve both the advisor experience and operational efficiencies
- Regularly exercise excellent business judgment; research and resolve advisor issues
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Minimum Experience required: Prior brokerage operations or financial service call center experience. Must have excellent communication skills, especially service/relationship management skills.
- Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Proficient in BranchNet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint. Must have excellent PC and data input skills. Familiarity with Oracle and Siebel strongly recommended.
- Project Management skills a plus.
- Positive, customer focused attitude and demeanor with a desire to provide outstanding service
- Problem solving skills and attributes
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Accurate with attention to detail
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.