Sr Service Center RepApply Job ID: R-002657 Date posted: 04/16/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Call center environment taking approximately 40-50 inbound calls per day from Financial Advisors and their assistants. Makes outbound calls to Advisors regarding annuity purchases or corrections. Answers questions regarding annuity products or policies. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within annuity industry. Provides support to end users of Annuity Order Entry system. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems. Responds to email requests for problem resolution and technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Financial Advisors, their assistants and LPL internal business partners as it relates to annuity purchases and operations.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of LPL processes and system platform as they relate to Annuities. Troubleshoot system issues and offer solutions for timely order entry. Work with internal and external business partners to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Maintain detailed knowledge about Annuity Products supported by the Annuity Order Entry system and be able to explain the differences between the product features to Financial Advisors, their assistants and internal business partners. Communicate with Annuity Carriers on behalf of Advisors for product specific information for the purpose of improving the Advisor experience around Annuity sales.
- Engage in UAT testing and technology initiatives to maintain and enhance Annuity Order Entry platform.
- Maintain high-level knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding annuity industry. Annuity Specialist must understand and be able to explain the regulatory requirements and LPL policies that govern the sale of annuities.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Focus in Finance or Economics)
- 1-2 years of experience required (customer service w/in the financial services or insurance industry)
-MS Office experience required, BETA experience preferred
-Must have proficient typing skills
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.