SVP, Business Consulting & Relationship Management (Large Enterprises)Apply Job ID: R-005215 Date posted: 11/30/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Senior Vice President of Large Enterprise Business Consulting will be responsible for the overall leadership of 4 external VP Relationship Managers, a VP Business Manager, an AVP of Strategy and a Sr. Analyst that reside in either Ft. Mill or San Diego. The Large Enterprise Business Consulting Team is a proactive consultative sales team that is responsible for a portfolio of 34 Large Enterprises representing more than 4,000 Advisors and $1 Billion in GDC.
The Senior Vice President will be responsible for creating and executing strategy to drive same store sales growth, retention, and meaningful efficiency gains through the actions of an engaged team. The SVP will represent the Enterprise perspective on various steering committees and project initiatives to help LPL drive to being a smarter, simpler, and more personal company. Lastly, the SVP will be responsible for the ideation and execution of initiatives within the Independent Advisor Business Consulting department to help evolve the overall relationship management and consulting efforts.
The Senior Vice President must be skilled and experienced with engaging in high-level strategic discussions with business owners, Advisors, and the executive teams. Additionally, the SVP must understand, utilize, and stay current with industry best practices, financial markets, the regulatory environment, trends and data, and the competitive landscape to optimize results.
- Develop a team culture to retain, develop and grow engaged employees
- Creating department goals, evaluating team’s results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
- Identify opportunities and create programs to increase Enterprise satisfaction, retention, efficiency, and same store sales growth
- Manage risk of Enterprises through LPL and Industry evolution
- Examine trends, develop insights, and create solutions in order to better support Enterprises
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with and influence LPL Senior Management
- Developing and executing business plan initiatives
- Partnering with conference services to deliver exceptional live events
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Management, or related field
- MBA, or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in a sales or client service/relationship management function
- Proven leadership experience during times of accelerated change
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and production of strategy documents
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to outperform and navigate high pressure situations
- Deep understanding of LPL, Advisor, and Enterprise economic drivers
- Extensive knowledge of the client segment, organization, product, industry, and end customer
- Demonstrated knowledge of LPL platform, products and services
- Ability to effectively analyze situations, applying solutions to achieve resolution
- Ability identify, influence, and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Up to 30% travel anticipated
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.