SVP, Chief Product ManagerApply Job ID: R-022979 Date posted: 05/30/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
Are you passionate on establishing and driving Service and Operations technology transformation delivering reliable and scalable customer centric product solutions? Are you a seasoned leader who worked with senior business leaders to establish the product roadmap delivering delightful experiences? Do you have proven capability driving digital transformation promoting Omni channel experiences steering away the volumes from traditional voice channel to self-service?
If yes, then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Technology organization as a SVP, Chief Product Manager who will be responsible to lead a group of Product Managers driving the digital transformation delivering exceptional end-to-end digital client experiences within Service and Operations functions. As a trusted business partner, you will drive outcomes, lead cross-functional teams, and contribute to the deep and thoughtful analysis that enables our leadership team to make informed decisions regarding product development for our customers.
- Develop roadmaps, plans and metrics that communicate progress, risks, issues and approach to execution that support continuous learning and improve outcomes. Sets a high bar for results through repeatable, scalable processes.
- Work closely with business and technology partners to align goals and priorities, including providing vision for PI events and backlog management.
- Assist in the management of strategic initiatives through the establishment and ongoing leadership of a program governance structure that ensures stakeholder engagement and efficient program and product execution.
- Create best-in-class reports and prepare presentations related to LPL’s strategic plays and growth initiatives that are SVP+, C-Suite, and Board ready.
- Collaborate across the firm to maintain alignment on vision, strategy, and performance to goals, approaching strategy with an entrepreneurial mindset, leveraging critical thinking to increase the value proposition of assigned products and programs.
- Drive decision-making for the business and demonstrate persistence in raising issues to the proper levels for attention and driving transparency at all levels surrounding program execution.
- Coach, mentor and lead a high performing Product manager supporting the products.
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
Learn the LPL business functions, key components of products and technologies within the Service and Operations space. Meet with the executive leadership across technology and business to gain insights into the priorities (OKRs). Support the ongoing efforts to establish the framework to help accelerate outcomes. Share a vision for the team to deliver delightful experiences as the organization transforms and continues to expand.
What are we looking for?
We want visionary leaders who collaborate effectively across the departments and obsess on delivering delightful experiences at scale for our Advisors and Investors. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement. A leader who promotes an inclusive and fun culture.
- 12+ years of experience in product management, management consulting, contact center solutions, program & project management preferably within a financial service or related FinTech firm.
- 7+ years of developing, cultivating, and leading strong, high-performing teams in an agile environment.
- Ability to create a strategy/plan that articulates and incorporates compelling business vision.
- Expert communication skills, both written and oral, with ability to create/present executive presentations and serve as one of the recognized subject matter experts on the team.
- Demonstrate business acumen and the ability to interact with senior leaders, including developing, presenting, and gaining approval on any business cases and funding requests.
- Flexibility and organizational change management experience.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team and drive outcomes without having direct authority.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities and evaluate results against established objectives.
- Actively anticipates, identifies, and manages risks within position scope and at the company.
- Expert consensus-builder who drives change across initiatives within and outside direct accountability and evaluates solutions to the most complex business challenges.
- Establish compelling product vision that is grounded on the business needs, competition and industry outlook.
- Obsess on delivering exceptions Advisor, Investor and Employee experiences.
- Ability to synthesize complex solutions into easily implementable solutions paving the way for incremental delivery.
- Data driven leader who establishes OKRs, KPIs and inspires the delivery of customer centric solutions
- Strategic leader who anticipates the future and inspires the team to deliver platforms that enable delightful experiences at scale
- Excellent people leader who has demonstrated experience building highly effective teams
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.