SVP, Client Care Center
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
We are seeking a senior leader to lead all service-related aspects and delivery for a 400+ staff.
- Establish high performing and engaged teams supported by strong management driving optimal performance and continuous improvement via a servant leader approach
- Initiate, drive, and implement strategies to improve accuracy, ease of doing business, and quality for our advisors (including digital, phone, social, web)
- Establish appropriate resource capacity and competency in delivering client service excellence, at the smartest cost possible
- Champion new ideas and initiatives by creating an environment supporting innovation
- Drive enterprise-wide collaboration on how to deliver greatest value to clients
- Development and deployment of key performance measures (KPIs)
- Dedicated review of client feedback trends with early identification to make changes that improve the overall service model and client experience
- 10+ years’ experience in business management and/or the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Finance
- C-Suite level presentation experience; comfortable leading and presenting to large groups
- Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word required)
- Natural and confident leader who can motivate others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and maintain confidentiality
- Highly collaborative with experience leading, influencing, and holding teams accountable
- SIE and Series 7 preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.
- Financial Advisor - Sharonview Federal Credit Union Locations: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Financial Advisor - SouthState Bank Locations: Coral Gables, Florida
- Financial Advisor - Central Trust Bank Locations: Overland Park, Kansas
You have no saved jobs. Start browsing jobs here