LPL Financial is seeking a Senior Vice President, Field Real Estate to lead the delivery of real estate solutions and services to a rapidly growing portfolio of wealth management field office locations. You will be responsible for creating and implementing differentiated real estate solutions for LPL advisor offices.
- Establish and lead a clear customer-centric focus with emphasis on ensuring an optimal advisor experience across all real estate and facilities touch points
- Partner with leaders across the sales, marketing, and client consulting organizations to ensure that real estate offerings are effectively communicated and delivered to advisors in a way that meets the cost, quality, and lead time requirements of the business
- Serve as a subject matter expert in developing new and innovative real estate service offerings to support new business models; drive continuous process and service improvements through leveraging leading industry service providers and keeping up to date on emerging trends across the industry
- Lead all site acquisitions, renewals, and dispositions; M&A real estate due diligence; and portfolio strategies across the field office real estate portfolio
- Manage an internal team of transaction and program managers as well as providing cross functional leadership to partners (e.g. Finance, Legal, Procurement, Project Management) to effectively deliver end to end results
- Build strong relationships and demonstrate critical thinking through proactively collaborating on program objectives and target results with your team, clients, and senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 15 years’ experience in corporate / commercial real estate with responsibility for transaction management including integration of project delivery across a distributed portfolio of client facing or retail locations
- Extensive site selection and lease negotiation expertise with ability effectively negotiate with landlords and oversee real estate broker performance
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and dynamics of the financial advisor profession
- Critical thinking skills with superior analytical skills and financial acumen
- Data driven, results oriented leadership with the ability to model alternative scenarios and drive decisions within the context of broader business objectives
- Executive presence which includes strong oral, written, and listening skills with an ability to adapt to different audiences, including a wide array of executives
- Proven ability to hire and develop talent and create strong team cohesiveness centered around a service mindset
- Proficient in standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The salary range is dependent on a number of factors, including the applicant’s skill, experience, and work location.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.