SVP InsuranceApply Job ID: R-018634 Date posted: 10/08/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
The Senior Vice President of Insurance oversees the LPL life insurance business. We are looking for a dynamic financial services executive who can share a strong vision for the future and lead the strategy to transform our business. The ideal candidate inspires followership and can think creatively around processes and the implementation of technology. This executive is responsible for growing the insurance business, improving our advisor client experience and creating a culture of high performing sales professionals.
The SVP will work collaboratively with sales, marketing, business partners and other key stakeholders to build strategy and execution frameworks. The SVP will add perspective to the sales organization though a deep knowledge of advisors and their challenges and fact-based insights about the changing landscape of insurance. Additionally the SVP has involvement on many projects implemented within Advisor Growth Solutions from conception to implementation, working closely with Advisor Solutions leadership and cross-functional partners to improve department and firm performance through new initiatives.
- Leads a team of 65 operations, distribution, case managers and advanced case consulting professionals to deliver same store sales.
- Establish, track and monitor OKRs and metrics to deliver actionable insights to the sales team and leaders.
- Build and execute a vision for improved processes and more transparency within the case management organization to improve turnaround times and advisor experiences
- Reimagine the distribution structure to focus on proactive sales and enhance advisor experiences
- Build a strategy for collaboration and lead sharing between the Insurance and the broader organization
- Partner with advisor solutions leaders to drive understanding of tools and programs that enable optimal performance and results for insurance
- Design strategy for activities and initiatives across insurance including campaigns, events, conferences, and in market meetings.
- Works closely with the sales operations, business intelligence and analytics organizations to create a data driven culture for the business unit that drives action and decision making.
- Plays a key role with other advisor solutions leaders to ensure consistent approaches on communications, tools development, training, Salesforce automation and others key areas of enablement.
- Works closely with salesforce automation team member(s) to ensure Insurance planning needs are properly communicated and considered to drive high level of tool adoption and usage.
- Represents advisor solutions on many LPL company initiatives. Works cross-functionally with business consulting, D&I, human capital, finance, marketing, STO, compliance, legal and others as needed. Determines advisor solutions role and engagement in execution of LPL initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in finance, business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent combined education or work related experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of insurance experience with a focus on building strategy and client interactions
- Experience managing and motivating large teams
- Insurance Licenses required or willingness to obtain insurance licenses in a timely manner
- Project management experience preferred.
- Aspirational leader that can create followership
- Ability to design and execute a compelling vision
- Strong operational skill set
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven people management track record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Culturally sensitive and team oriented with outstanding influencing skills
- Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: excel, powerpoint required
- Client centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end to end client experience
- Reliable self-starter, with a collaborative mindset and ability to build strong relationships across any organization
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.