SVP, Service Employee Experience OfficerApply Job ID: R-005051 Date posted: 11/14/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
As LPL's Senior Vice President of Service Employee Experience & Management, you will report directly to the Head of our Service and New Client Onboarding business unit. A key part of your role will be to liaise with business partners across the firm to move initiatives from implementation to execution (i.e. Human Capital, PAR, Finance, etc.). You will be responsible for driving the employee experience forward across the teams, focusing on employee empowerment and manager accountability.
- Ownership of our hiring strategy to ensure we are consistently hiring the right caliber of employees in a timely manner and meeting the staffing demands of the firm and adjusting as business needs dictate
- Oversee the onboarding all new service professionals through the first 90 days
- Partner closely with Learning & Development in the development curriculum of new hires and ensure the ongoing training needs are being met, including licensing needs
- In tandem with the Employee Engagement surveys, administer the rewards & recognition programs across Service as well as oversee the annual bonus and merit process. Build a strategy around a move to more frequent bonus and incentive awards for team members as well as other indirect benefits often asked (remote work, flex schedules, etc.)
- Oversee and maintain ownership of metrics and SLAs and review, analyze and create recommendations based on our advisor surveys as well as internal and external feedback (e.g., HearMe, AskMe, case management/escalation teams, Focus conferences, y-cording, etc.)
- Create a communication strategy for the service team and ensure there is partnership with our Human Capital partners around a change management approach
- Ensure there is a feedback loop for employees to encourage innovation and promote ideas for continuous improvement
- Drive engagement programs in partnership with leaders within Service and with HC; ensure strategies are driving change and improving the overall employee experience
- Work closely with leaders with business campaigns, tool adoption and service employee readiness. Have a seat at the table regarding firm-wide initiatives and ensure the Service POV is represented
- Leverage speech analytics and manager scorecard to drive our QA, training needs, and ensuring manager accountability across the service organization
- Continually assess and review other companies to see their models of success and ways which LPL may be able to adopt or implement them within the service center
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, or relevant experience in lieu of education
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 10-12 years of experience, primarily in a financial services organization or in a progressive firm
- Heavy focus on employee related practices (e.g. hiring, training & development, project related work)
- Flexibility and resiliency with change and business pressures with the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication skills; ability to tell a story and inspire and influence others to action
- Ability to create strategies and drive programs independently to completion
- Great team attitude and ability to collaborate/work well with others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word required
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.