SVP, Strategic Investment and Performance Management ance and Operational EfficiencyApply Job ID: R-018661 Date posted: 01/07/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
The Senior Vice President of Strategic Investment and Performance Management is a newly formed role to drive investment effectiveness and enhance firm performance. This SVP role will lead our firm-wide investment management process and assume primary responsibility for driving productivity improvement across the business. We are looking for a dynamic and influential data-driven finance and operations executive to enhance this capability at our firm.
The SVP and their team will serve as an advisor and consultant to the c-suite and their direct leadership team.
- Lead corporate investment decision support, allocation, and effectiveness
- Lead the Executive Investment Committee process to allocate investment capital and maximize return on investment
- Oversee business case development to support investment decisions, insure strategic fit, define measures of success, and quantify trade-offs
- Finance lead for corporate Enterprise Planning, collaborating with product and technology to develop quantitative metrics and hold teams accountable for delivering against Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Develop investment performance dashboard to succinctly communicate investment performance
- Drive benefits capture process and provide transparency to executive leadership
- Lead benefits harvesting efforts to insure investment returns are realized
- Efficiency inventory tracking & outcomes management
- Ownership of long-term productivity and efficiency strategic roadmap
- Partner with Divisions to develop multi-year plans to deliver productivity and efficiency improvements to drive further benefits to scale
- Develop and utilize external operational benchmarking to identify opportunities and support roadmap development
- Drive the incorporation of optimization, scale and efficiency in the design and evolution of the firm’s Customer Journey frameworks
- Company expert on operational driver development and analysis
- Owns management and reporting of consolidated operational and productivity metrics shared with executive management
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams as necessary to solve operating issues and drive to productivity goals
- Lead the integration of enhanced operational driver modeling within our financial planning and forecasting models
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Expert proficiency in PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a similar role with frequent c-level client interactions
- Significant experience with operational execution and effectiveness, financial and operational modeling concepts, business model evolution, and strategic executive communication
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated success influencing using data
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Financial Planning, Strategy, or Consulting experience preferred
- Financial Services Industry Experience preferred
- Aspirational leader that can create followership
- Ability to design and execute a compelling vision
- Strong operational skill set complimented by business and financial acumen
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven people management track record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Culturally sensitive and team oriented with outstanding influencing skills
- Expert level proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite: excel, powerpoint required
- Client centric mind-set and commitment to identifying opportunities to continually improve the end to end client experience
- Reliable self-starter, with a collaborative mindset and ability to build strong relationships across any organization
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.