Talent Acquisition CoordinatorApply Job ID: R-008788 Date posted: 02/03/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
We’re looking for Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team!
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is very hands on, naturally curious, and highly collaborative.
In this role, you will be a brand ambassador who facilitates an amazing candidate experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process. Successful candidates will have a strong customer care mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail!
- Partner closely with recruiters to guide candidates through the interview process
- Handles interview logistics including scheduling, logistics, ensuring a stellar candidate experience
- Effectively engage with candidates, managers & employees at all levels to ensure the most positive candidate experience
- Clearly communicate expectations with candidates regarding logistics for the interview process and help answer any questions
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Workday on a daily basis for data capture, candidate scheduling, etc.
- Enter requisitions into Workday hiring system (as needed)
- Responsible for reporting hiring manager and candidate satisfaction survey
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Collaborate on special projects
- 1+ years of professional work experience; talent acquisition preferred
- Strong sense of urgency
- Coordinating/scheduling experience
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Possess strong time management skills
- Strong problem/issue resolution skills
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications, including outlook/apps, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.